I want God to grant me Wisdom ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Friends, There are many things on my "to do list". I am asking the Lord for Wisdom and Direction as I tackle these tasks one by one. Some of it involves traveling and determining the best places to buy the items that I need and still stay within my tight budget. I ask for protection and...
Replies
9
Views
265
Dear God, You know the truth behind every situation and You see the burdens we carry in silence. Today, I lift to You this matter concerning our family's property. We ask for Your wisdom, guidance, and protection as we face these challenges. If there are people trying to take what is not...
Replies
5
Views
131
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom