i want God to do some new in my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nosa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nosa

Guest
i want God to do some new in my life in this ###

am in ### for ### now know document i have try so add to get it but am still on it so with my ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a home where I get the best wallpaper and I get a place I cannot have nightmares about ### cheating with everyone im done trying its not worth it anymore..ALL GUYS FROM MY PAST CAN LEAVE ME ALINE I GET NEW STUFF SINCE EVERYTIME I TRY IT DOESNT WORK FOR ME WHERE IM AT..LIFE IN I GET...
Replies
8
Views
327
Dear God, I pray that bring life and joy to Your people where they felt stuck or are living a mediocre life and I ask You Lord to bring new fresh adventure in their life, so they can be feel more refreshed, joyful and experience happiness in Jesus' name Lord I pray You prepare their mind for...
Replies
9
Views
115
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom