I want God to bless me with ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
186
Father, You know my heart and my situation. I am trusting You for a turnaround. I humbly ask You, Lord, to connect me with my destiny helper. Send the man or woman who will speak for me, open doors for me, and help me walk in the purpose You have for my life. Remove every delay, every wrong...
Replies
11
Views
183
I am praying for a stable job when am done with the course. I pray that God help me to put my education papers in order. For my husband's healing. For financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom