I want God deliver me from a tighten

Seliend

Disciple of Prayer
I want God deliver me from a tighten throat am not comfortable God should help me i dont want to die young
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless my relationship with You. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for God to deliver me from all trouble and protect me day and night. I am trusting God for his grace and mercy in my life to prevail over any judgement of the enemies. May I be surrounded by the angels of God all the time and the Lord bless my soul with peace.
Replies
9
Views
433
Psalm 40:13 - King James Version 13 Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me: O Lord, make haste to help me. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
260
Lord God Almighty in Heaven hear my prayers son of David have Mercy upon me forgive me for my grumbling and complaining take away every bit of resentment and bitterness from my heart I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire...
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom