I want deliverance from witchcraft

Priya.k

Humble Prayer Partner
I want deliverance from witchcraft bondages and my relationship to be restored very soon. I am tired of waiting for a long time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, I'm here asking for a prayer request regarding witchcraft being done upon my life, body, and soul. I have received further revelation as to where and how this witchcraft may be being done upon me. I believe it has something to do with Amazon, the company, even involving people in my life...
Replies
6
Views
131
I want deliverance from satanic manipulation & oppression through dreams, family and personal curses, failure at the point of breakthrough; financial provision for a new accommodation.
Replies
5
Views
310
1) I want deliverance from witchcraft, wizard, and marine witchcraft oppression and control. 2) I want my dream life restored from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of GOD's dear son. 3) I want my spiritual eyes and life restored from the control and authority of the witchcraft, wizard...
Replies
0
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom