I want almighty God to deliver me ...

Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know what is going on in her have Mercy on her n DELIVER her from every evil n demonic bondages let Satan's plans against her be COMPLETELY DESTROYED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord God Almighty, Help me and deliver me from all evil. There are people that are trying to bring shame and humiliation into my life but I am asking God to pour out shame on all the powers struggling to put me to shame let them be disgraced in the name of Jesus. Let no weapon formed against...
Replies
8
Views
215
I want almighty God to make a way for me and my family to travel out the country to ###. 🌃
Replies
5
Views
367
I want Almighty God to heal me of high blood pressure completely and me whole. ### ###
Replies
8
Views
444
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom