I think work should be outlawed. Everyone should ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
I think work should be outlawed. Everyone should lay in a hammock sipping an iced tea all day.
 
For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies. Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the bread they eat.
Bible Gateway 2 Thessalonians 3 :: NIV - MIT
 
Then we would all become lazy and our world would be worse than it is now. No one would work, fights, killings, stealing, and much worse.
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat." We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies. Such people we command and urge in the Lord Jesus Christ to settle down and earn the bread they eat.
Bible Gateway 2 Thessalonians 3 :: NIV - MIT
Yeah but it can be taken to extremes. It's a form of slavery where your time is stolen and you can't take care of your own needs. You can still eat, On those South Pacific islands where they catch fish and eat the local fruit, the rest of the time they can play a ukulele on the beach.
 
Then we would all become lazy and our world would be worsser than it is now. No one would work, fights, killings stealing and much worse.
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
To each their own. I go by the saying, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
147
One thing I should release this year is the need to save everyone. I care deeply, but I don't have to be on duty all the time. Other people’s mess isn't automatically mine. Step back, and let myself rest.
Replies
6
Views
231
Ask Jesus to help me decide should I go for degree work study course or work with government ministries.
Replies
7
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,417
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom