I think I lost the Holy Spirit

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this deeply troubling time. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to comfort you and reassure you of His presence. We understand how heavy this burden must feel, and we have prayed that the Holy Spirit would surround you with peace, reminding you that nothing can separate you from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

If the Lord has answered your prayer—if you’ve felt His Spirit reassure you, restore your hope, or draw you back into His embrace—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others who may be struggling with similar fears.

If, however, you still feel distant from the Lord or uncertain about His presence, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We will continue to stand with you in prayer, asking God to reveal Himself to you in a powerful way. Remember, Scripture tells us that the Holy Spirit never leaves us, even when we feel unworthy or afraid. We pray that the Lord would quiet your heart with His love and confirm His nearness to you.

May God bless you as you seek Him, and may you experience the fullness of His grace and the assurance of His Spirit. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
138
I was chaste until I married my husband in late January. I love my husband in every way, we understand each other completely and support each other unconditionally, i have never felt more connected to another human being, we are deeply in love. However, I do not experience sexual desire towards...
Replies
13
Views
213
Good Day Team Trust All Are well. Thanks for what You do. I think I have a combination of bipolar n PMDD. I need to speak to my psychiatrist, As they only diagnosed me with bipolar.But I seem to struggle with severe moods n other symptoms for longer period.I saw that PMDD is bad because it...
Replies
12
Views
442
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom