I thanking everyone who share my problem in prayers

Linda Mwaala

Disciple of Prayer
I thanking everyone who share my problem in prayers may God gives you your heart desires. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to thank everyone who join in my prayers. May God bless you, shower his blessings upon you all and fulfill your wishes. Keep praying. spread the word. Praise the Lord. Amen
Replies
5
Views
498
First I want to thank everyone who prayed for me over the last few months. Your prayers really sustained me. Second I want to make a request for prayer about my children and that the vaccinations that they are receiving to do no harm to them. I also want to request prayer for GOD to give me...
Replies
6
Views
372
Dear Father-My-Daddy-God...In Jesus's Name Please...heal me and help me and send beautiful divine and supernatural miracles into my whole life Especially please Daddy-God take away all of this horrible anxiety that often troubles me and causes me soo much unrest and makes me feel like i just...
Replies
13
Views
699
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom