I thank you Heavenly Father God Father of our ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YahshuaLovesUs

Faithful Servant
I thank you Heavenly Father God Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. I thank you for your loving kindness, your many blessings and your tender mercies. Please be with everyone here and answer their prayers according to your will. I lift up ### to you dear Father. Please be with her and her struggles in life. I rebuke all demon of addiction away from her in Jesus name. Please be with ### today is her birthday. Please protect her from evil jealous spirits looking to harm her peace of mind. I rebuke them in Jesus name. Please be with ### at school and help him through the day. Please bless us with your presence, protection, wisdom, knowledge and favor. Guidance through the Holy Spirit. Please forgive me of my sins I know that I am not perfect. I love you in all this I pray in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, thank You for warnings & protection. I pray people and property in path of the tornadoes are safe. Deliver us (all here and our loved ones) from evil. I pray in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
215
Dear Father, Please provide me with the strength for better self discipline for healing myself and to bless my ### and my family. I'm this hour of darkness I pray for your guidance to help me rise again. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
293
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,201
Messages
16,820,109
Members
651,257
Latest member
Bliunor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom