I thank you for the messages......I am a ### but

I thank you for the messages......I am a ### but based in ### and up till now I am yet to get my residence permits. At the moment there is a high level of deportation. Help me pray to God to protect me from deportation and also grant my residence permit. God bless you all.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord God hear our prayers. You alone can understand the difficulties we face day to day. Lord help us to hear Your voice and to feel Your holy presence. Help the writer of this prayer to feel Your loving arms around them in their time of great need. This I ask in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you sir for the concern, May the Lord grant all our desires....I am yet to get my residence permit in ### and I am still looking up to God for his mercy for me not to be deported but grant me residence. May God bless you sir
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
192
I no longer attend church, read the Bible, or pray. After much reflection on my experiences, I chose to leave Christianity and identify as an atheist. My decision was not made because I simply wanted to rebel or because I did not understand Christianity. It came after repeatedly experiencing...
Replies
11
Views
153
Jesus I am not ### or ### or ### or ### and you want me to trust you, I am exploited by my previous boss for ### per page and lasted for ### year with constant add on. I am mocked because I believe and trusted in you until I don't know how to trust humans least a God and now you want me to trust...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,795
Messages
16,781,037
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom