I thank the Lord that after 4 ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank the Lord that after 4 months my husband came home yesterday for a while to see the children and me. I pray that he comes back to us for good for I know nothing is impossible for our heavenly father. I pray that whatever relationship he has with the other lady comes to an end. Thank you...
Replies
8
Views
230
Please pray for my husband. Today is his birthday. By God’s grace he is healthy, joyful, prosperous and blessed in every way. I’m thankful that he is in my life and is a huge blessing to me in every way. May Our Lord Jesus bless his work, and every other area of his life. May God use him for His...
Replies
6
Views
1K
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,414
Messages
16,822,472
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom