I thank the lord for helping me get through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rominet49

Disciple of Prayer
I thank the Lord for helping me get through my surgery and bringing my fiancé to me so I can have his support and his love as I sit in my hospital bed with him and eat my subway sandwich that he tried feeding to me. I cherish every moment that I have with him and my family. I also thank God for bringing my sisters to me to visit me in the hospital. I woke up and there they were sitting beside me. Too bad my mother and brother weren't here :(
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Thanks for helping me get started with my puppets I have gotten some mouth pieces let me start the foam soon. Make the heads then the fbsiricZ I want to use them for good. In ### Name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
292
Lord God Almighty my job is on line please protect my job and my hrs of work I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against the assignments of the enemy concerning my job and finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart keep me strong I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a...
Replies
6
Views
332
Please pray for me. It is only a huge financial burden, but it has been weighing on me for months and it is the result of nothing I did. Just horrible luck. And, now, I might lose my house or my marriage because of it. I love my family. I love my life. I just need the grace of God and some mercy...
Replies
9
Views
414
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom