I thank God for this platform, I'm from ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for this platform, I have noticed when I ask for prayer that something is very mean to me and making me help people who have hurt me instead of pray for them. I have prayed for them but nothing worked , I have a life to live and a family to manage and a body to take care of. I feel...
Replies
11
Views
163
Thank you Lord for all the prayers warriors and all those praying for one and other Lord. Bless them cover them and protect them. Let your light shine upon all those praying ministers and praying partners and prayer warrior who helps us pray daily. Meet there needs God. We love you we bless your...
Replies
7
Views
324
Thank you pastor for this platform. I am praying on behalf of my self and my family. 1. I sincerely pray for successful approval of my Canada Permanent Residency application. Every policy and rule put in place will favour me to get invited and receive approval on PR this year in Jesus name. All...
Replies
6
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom