I thank God for this opportunity to pray and to send

Annapurna

Disciple of Prayer
I thank God for this opportunity to pray and to send my request, please pray for my husband's health and to get a good job, and pray for my sister's marriage to get a good, blessed husband and family, and pray for my daughter, age ###, pray for her future and health and my family each and every one, many times I have requested, please at least this time I hope I will get the answer, please pray. I thank God for his blessing.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
102
Hello, I've been struggling financially for a long time. And now a job opportunity came from God, but there have been dome obstacles. I kindly request your prayers for me to get the job in Jesus name. Yes, trouble may come, but God always prevails. His grace is always sufficient. Thank you in...
Replies
12
Views
138
Please pray for my dad (###) as he seeks an opportunity to start or receive a business. Ask God to open the right doors for him and guide him to the right opportunities. Pray that he will have wisdom to make good decisions, favor with the right people, and provision for everything he needs. Also...
Replies
9
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom