Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
ALMIGHTY GOD. I COME BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE, IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST MY LORD, MY SAVIOR, AND MY DELIVERER. I TAKE A STAND AGAINST EVERY FORCE OF DARKNESS THAT HAS TRIED TO INFILTRATE MY LIFE. IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS, I BIND, REBUKE, AND UTTERLY DEMOLISH EVERY EVIL SPIRIT...
I don’t know where I would have been had it not been for Jesus my savior and god the father. I cry ABBA to my father through his son Jesus lord knows he has sustained me through all of my situations. Ps 34 “ the righteous cry out and the lord hears and delivers them from all distress and fears”...
She is my baby, I call her my gf still , my beautiful wife inside and out. Praying against the autoimmune disease trying to attack her, Bless finances so we can reunite not just by phone communication but touch physical presence as she recovers, she annoys me but she is the most loving human who...