I thank God for everything God does in my life. Please pray God will help me open my heart and receive what God is telling me and help me. Please pray God will protect my destiny and help me. In Jesus name amen
🕊️Thanks for Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecclesiastes 3:14; Prayer Request She Be Hedged with Thorns, Hos 2:6-7, Comes to her Senses and Repents, Luke 15:17-21, and "Stops Sinning SO Nothing Worse Befalls Her," John 5:14, Goes and Sins No More, John 8:10-11...
🙌 Father...
🙏Thank You for The Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...
🙏Thanks for The Times of Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...