I speak to every single make up company brand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I speak to every single make up company brand there is in ###, ###, ### I command in Jesus name all of them to now right now produce amazing new uplifting transforming new foundations tinted moisturizers with amazing great texture colour tones consistency that meets and fits all my needs desires will be blessing to me and many other women I command in Jesus name this make up made produced on the shelfs abundantly now without delay Lord make this happen ### in power gives them all the wisdom desire right ingredients make this happen soon I want to wear my make up to church Lord I love make up and my make up bag is empty I command it total full abundantly with all the make up I desire and I pray it will exceed my expectations in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please flood all every make up companies all every make up manufacturers especially all the cheaper brands all shops please lord with new the very very best ever new foundations new very best ever new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire please lord with the very very best ever...
Replies
3
Views
165
Lord please take control of every single all make up brands companies for me now please give all every make up brands companies all every make up manufacturers please lord the very very best ever textures colour tones consistency ingredients formula for all the new make up foundations tinted...
Replies
6
Views
186
Please all pray Lord I ask you please Lord by His power please bless me please with new very very best ever new found new very best ever new tinted moisturizers all the new very best ever cosmetics direct for very very best in every way for my skin with the very very best ever textures colour...
Replies
5
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom