I speak life to all the devastation into restoration ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I speak life to all the devastation into restoration in my life bloodline no more tears joy strength peace success in marriages, jobs, homes, finances, ministry, anointing, according to God's will 100 fold right now with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
All of devastation in ###’s life is restoration now life healing as much as it takes in ###’s life now every area now
Replies
5
Views
44
Devastation in ###’s life is flipped to triple restoration now. ### has even more food stamps even more money even better life the devastation has turned into double triple restoration in ###’s finances health wealth soul love life Name reputation strength power joy relationships now. ### is...
Replies
6
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom