Devastation in ###'s life is flipped to ...

gratefully777

Beloved of All
Devastation in ###’s life is flipped to triple restoration now. ### has even more food stamps even more money even better life the devastation has turned into double triple restoration in ###’s finances health wealth soul love life Name reputation strength power joy relationships now. ### is garnished lavished with hearts desires constantly gifts many many blessings even better car homes make up hair nails now in Jesus Name amen
 
Pray, Hope and don't Worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayers. Praying for you, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
All of devastation in ###’s life is restoration now life healing as much as it takes in ###’s life now every area now
Replies
5
Views
44
All devastation in my finances ends now. I’m blessed with finances both accounts are set free now. Life in my finances now sweet blessings of money in my life. All principalities coming against me with devastation is binded up now judgement of who asked my life to have devastation now in Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
21
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom