All of devastation in ###’s life is ...

gratefully777

Beloved of All
All of devastation in ###’s life is restoration now life healing as much as it takes in ###’s life now every area now
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for our marriage. It feels hopeless. My husband is angry and hurt. I’ve been angry and hurt too and expressed that in destructive ways. He’s convinced I’m attracted to other guys and he’s not my type. But I want him. He refuses to believe me and keeps telling me to go to whatever random...
Replies
13
Views
179
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
Needing urgent prayer that God returns the love of my life (Stephen) back to me. He is under brutal attack from the devil on all sides. We had such peace and perfect love and I can’t live without him. We both love Jesus and don’t drink or do drugs and are saving ourselves for marriage. Please...
Replies
8
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom