I sleep too late and wake up every 2-3 ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I sleep too late and wake up every 2-3 hours...cannot fall back asleep.

Please pray for me to be able to sleep all the way through the night and to wake up refreshed daily. ###.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Father God in the name of Jesus we stand agreeing in prayer. Your Word says where two or three gather in your name you will be in the mist. We thank you for your presence and for your answer to our prayers. We give you all the glory and praise. Amen. Amen.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let this stop. I pray about this all the time with no change. He will not go to sleep and he keeps me up late every night. I cannot take this anymore, it is wrecking my health (and his) and he doesn't even care. Please let this stop. I cannot sleep if he is still up. Please let him...
Replies
7
Views
112
Dear God. I wake up every day full of hope and prayer for better days at work. I understand we must go through trials in life. If you could see your way to blessing me with an easier time. I have struggled for so long. I know I might not be the most worthy please forgive me. It has been a huge...
Replies
11
Views
421
ECZEMA ITCHING WAKING ME UP EVERY HOUR, TRAINING, INSOMNIA, EXHAUSTION, RETENTION, LEARNING, ONLINE LEARNING, SHOPPING FOR WORK CLOTHES NONE AVAILABLE THAT FIT ME AFTER GAINING ### POUNDS, FLYING, COMMUNICATION WITH MAINLAND HR, ETC... Dear God I had ### hrs sleep last night and ### hrs the...
Replies
7
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom