I Shall Not Die But Live

Status
Not open for further replies.

fervent 2

Prayer Warrior
Brethren, pray I am a civil servant, I work for ### years now, I dreamed how my elder sister ###, came to me in the dream and force me to give her my file so that she can take it to my office and collect my death benefit. Brethren, I refuse to give her my file, I told her I shall not die but live, I am living how can I give you my file, then I wake up from sleep. The bible says I shall not labour and another person reap, (2) Within ### years ### people die in our family, the last one was buried on ### August, ### this year. I strong believe that I shall not die but live to declare the work of Lord. (3) I seal all the avenue of death in my family, anybody responsible for killing people in our family shall be exposed in Jesus name.
 
I lift the lives of this family to you Lord. May your word give them strength. In Jesus name Amen
 
Dear, you can have the pure conscience that emboldens, and you can have the strong confidence that only a righteous few have ever obtained.

And in the time of trouble, you can escape to His pavilion, where He will protect you.

Let Psalms 18, 27, and 46 strengthen your confidence in the LORD.

...........................

be blessed friend

###

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes lord I shall live and shall not die to declare the works of the lord in the land of the living. I purpose to be a witness of gods goodness especially our divine relationship oh what a joy it is to know god for who he is not just for what he has and continues to do in my life and of my loved...
Replies
12
Views
184
Thank god for Jesus and the word. I stand on the scripture “ I shall live and shall not die to see the goodness of the lord in the land of the living” not just for petitioning but to be drawn closer each day with gratitude I am grateful and excited for how the lord has been working in me during...
Replies
10
Views
177
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil thy rod and thy staff they comfort me....Hopefully they can finally get me in for doing this urgent test for cancer today Oh death where is your sting. Take us home soon away from very perilous times Jesus we're...
Replies
10
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom