I send greetings from ###/###. Jesus is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings from our Lord Jesus Christ. Kindly pray for my family. Me and my wife has got one son one daughter. And now we are in need of God's blessings as we don't have any Govt service or any business so to sustain life we want God to kindly bless our family. Thank you ### and Family From ### ###
Replies
7
Views
316
Hello Pastor ###....I send greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Joy and from ###... please I have a prayer request. I know the word of God has told us to ASK, SEEK AND KNOCK, I boldly join my faith to yours as we pray and my request answered. Kindly add them to your altar. 1. I ask...
Replies
9
Views
277
Shalom and greetings from Zimbabwe Harare. My name is ### resides in Harare. Sir my/our prayer requests are many. I can sense in my spirit there is warfare going on right now to what lm send to you. This is the 3rd if not 4th time trying to send to the alter of fire. I was introduced to you by...
Replies
5
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom