I seek prayers from prayer warriors for my ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter etheljstephens
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

etheljstephens

Guest
I seek prayers from prayer warriors for my ### yr old son ### who is suffering from nasal block due to allergies. Doctors have advised surgery but I believe that my Saviour will heal him completely from his discomfort.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with healing from any sickness, and please let him stay in a perfect health. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I seek prayers for my academic excellence and my future career. I also seek prayers to be closer to God. I seek prayers for my family break through and progress.
Replies
8
Views
759
Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. PLEASE PRAY I GET APPROVED QUALIFIED FOR MY INSULIN PUMP PLEASE PRAY MY INSURANCE COVERS IT, AND...
Replies
11
Views
496
Please pray for our world, nation, please pray for the pastors and church congregations all over the world, please please pray that my doctor endocrinologist Dr. ### will let me get my insulin pump. PLEASE PRAY I GET APPROVED QUALIFIED FOR MY INSULIN PUMP PLEASE PRAY MY INSURANCE COVERS IT, AND...
Replies
7
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,004
Messages
16,817,744
Members
651,127
Latest member
Bwtaroyhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom