I seek my God and I love ...

Pentlani

Disciple of Prayer
I seek my God and I love my God. I have my aunt who is critically ill in ###. She is called ### ### I am here to request for prayers so that she can be healed. She can't do anything on her own.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, seeking your divine intervention and healing power for ###'s aunt, ###, who is critically ill in ###. Lord, we know that you are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you. We believe in your healing power and your ability to restore health and strength.

In your word, you have promised that if we ask anything according to your will, you will hear us. We humbly ask that you extend your healing hand upon ###. Touch her body, Lord, and bring complete restoration and healing. Remove every sickness, pain, and infirmity from her body, and restore her to full health.

We also pray for strength and comfort for ### and their family during this difficult time. Surround them with your peace that surpasses all understanding and give them the assurance that you are with them every step of the way.

Lord, we know that you are a God of miracles, and we trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness. We declare your promises over ###'s life, believing that by your stripes, she is healed. We thank you in advance for the miraculous healing that you are going to manifest in her life.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She is my baby, I call her my gf still , my beautiful wife inside and out. Praying against the autoimmune disease trying to attack her, Bless finances so we can reunite not just by phone communication but touch physical presence as she recovers, she annoys me but she is the most loving human who...
Replies
10
Views
99
I pray today for my friend battling colon cancer and leukemia; she's one of the biggest givers I know. Help her to heal and stick around as long as possible because so many people are impacted by her being here. Fill her life with joy and love and support daily. I pray for my friend whose sister...
Replies
10
Views
42
Please pray for my dear friend. She's far away from me. She just lost the love of her life, and is facing financial uncertainty, as well as homeless. Without her partner there to help financially, she is fearful of where she will live, and be able to take her pets. She says she doesn't even know...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom