i saw Jesus walk in the sky, ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
You did see that? That's amazing! Wish I would be opportuned too!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone 🤍 I hope it’s okay that I share something a little different here. I would really appreciate your thoughts and prayers about it. In the dream I was on something like a boat or open bus up in the sky with other people. Another group next to us were screaming and a voice over a...
Replies
10
Views
783
You all know I am going through spiritual warfare. I was serving Hindu gods as I brought up in a Hindu family, I accepted Jesus on March 15, 2023. I am dealing with unemployment, financial struggle, health issues, hopelessness, anxiety, fear, rejection, delay, stagnation, failure A person I...
Replies
9
Views
252
I am going through spiritual warfare … yesterday in the afternoon nap I saw a dream I was trapped in a place (spacious) and I was unable to turn on the lights… I already shared this with you. Last night before sleeping, I was listening to ### praying in tongues…I said, please tell me what kind...
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom