I request the grace of God to ...

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Please read this press release on The Gift Of Salvation.

http://www.ibosocial.com/ak1717/pressrelease.aspx?prid=###

My prayers are with you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Though I'm grateful to have a job and ability to pay my bills, I'm beginning to hate coming in every day, being treated differently, and everything always being a problem. I'm ready for my dream job to work in the field I studied and received a degree in, with the hopes that it can sustain me...
Replies
6
Views
256
🙇🏻 Grace to Draw Near through Jesus Our Sympathetic High Priest, Heb 4:15, Receive Mercy and Grace for Help in Need, Heb 4:16, Comfort, 2 Cor 1:3. Grace to Fast Not a "Trumpet Blast" but a Confession of Utter Inability and Weakness, 2 Cor 12:9... 🙌 Father, thank You Jesus suffered in all areas...
Replies
10
Views
150
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
94
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,355
Messages
16,798,560
Members
649,867
Latest member
Thraytarooraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom