I request that you pray with me for a financial provision.

Andrew B. Godfrey

Disciple of Prayer
I request that you pray with me for a financial provision. I'm like the father to my siblings but school is beginning tomorrow yet I have not even got money to just buy school requirements as of now. And my only child; a daughter. I request that you stand with me in prayer as we believe for provision so as to be able to pay for their fees. Thanks.
 
Thank You Lord for providing the needed money for the kids' sake to ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me ### for GOD ALMIGHTY and Jesus Christ to miraculously and urgently bless me with financial blessings, provision and abundance. My financial situation is dire and bleak I'm in urgent need of miraculous financial blessings. GOD bless ###
Replies
11
Views
175
Supernatural Provision Help me not feel overwhelmed. I am struggling to advance financially. I have had 2 big losses recently. Pray God helps me recover and that I have hope for the future again. Pray I recieve the money I need for trading ASAP to pay all my overdue bills. With no more delays...
Replies
10
Views
343
I have been broke and need some money even though am believing God for help and sometimes when ask people like friends and family money they turn their back on me. I need some money to spend buy food,May the grace of God be abound and send me help from good people willing to help me. God bless...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom