I request from everyone to pray with ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that everyone and everything works absolutely in my favor. Today and this weekend particularly - a woman who needs to help me with a new teaching book (I am a teacher) - please pray that she will change her approach and show me with attention and all info that I need and go the extra mile...
Replies
8
Views
217
I have already applied for a government job and have written one exam. I pray that it will be successful. I have also applied for the Army Clerk position. Please pray that I get a job.
Replies
7
Views
273
I messed up my credit three my moment and have a gambling addiction I messed up I am a mother of two and I tried to make more because I didn’t have enough I messed up badly I pray for forgiveness and my dark thoughts please pray for me please give me strength to get through this and get out of...
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom