I request for you to pray for ...

I request for you to pray for me over an exam I'm going to write in June 2021. I wrote three times; this is my fourth time of writing the paper, man of God, pray for me.

I request for you to pray for me over an exam I'm going to write in June 2021. I wrote three times; this is my fourth time of writing the paper, man of God, pray for me.

I pray for this in Jesus' name.
 
I request for you to pray for me over an exam I'm going to write in June 2021. I wrote three times, this is my fourth time of writing the paper, man of God pray for me.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
Hi,
Your name and request are on my prayer list. I'll pray for you this week.
God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request healing from constipation in Jesus name i pray amen, I also ask the heavenly father to bring peace in our home especially with my complainant yelling mother in Jesus name I ask amen ### in ### city ###
Replies
12
Views
120
Please keep me in your prayers as I’m currently giving my board exams. I ask the Lord to give me the strength to write my exams well and for a good result. It is very stressful, I pray for easy papers.
Replies
7
Views
250
I request for financial break through. My business is not doing well and i have several loans that i have to service yet i am struggling so much. God give me peace of mind i am anxious. Touch to my loaners souls so that they may have patience.
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom