I receive humiliation and insult from my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Felt so humiliation by my Christian mentor where he gave poor advise working as crew at ### where I cannot utilize my skillset that I learnt although I have been jobless for a year, but I would rather be jobless and apply to the relevant job instead of such humiliation and said the I am not that...
Replies
11
Views
144
Praise be to God. I thank everyone for all of your prayers. Please pray that God restores me and gives me strength. Throughout my past relationship, I was belittled constantly. I find it hard to go back to the version of myself I was before. The man told me he'd marry me, and that he loved me...
Replies
14
Views
215
A friend of mine has undergone a very stressful humiliation, she has received abusive text messages... I don't know what's behind all these or her fault was but to my conscience I know her that she is not a wrong doer... She was trapped by choosing the wrong friends... I wish to quote her name...
Replies
7
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom