I rebuke this Covid-19 bug and I ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I rebuke this Covid-19 bug and I rebuke this cracking in my throat and chest in Yeshuas name
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Praying with, and for your conviction in Jesus Christ,
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I rebuke everyone who is speaking down on me and against me. Please remove everyone who is bringing bad energy and spirits around me. Lord please remove all the evilness out my life and from the house I am living in.
Replies
6
Views
279
I rebuke this statement if this is not His will please close it and negativity and if Christian is not working I am prepared to renounce it.
Replies
8
Views
226
Prayer request about forceful COVID-19 swab injury irritating the nose, eye, possibly cheek because of sodium azide. I think I may be having twitching in my lower eye, biting my tongue at night times at different times because of sodium azide. I think I'm having a serious reaction to sodium...
Replies
5
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom