I rebuke hindering and blocking spirits from ...

Yaellour

Servant
I rebuke hindering and blocking spirits from stopping me in receiving a financial blessing and leaving. Please pray that God removes them, so I can receive and leave in peace.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Believe! Trust! Place your prayer request directly into our Lord's hands. Pray! Listen & Watch as doors open for you. God Will Bless You!

I am praying with you for all your needs. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Luke 10:19 Ps. 121 Ps. 23 Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray again for healing and deliverance from evil spiritual attacks. Please rebuke this evil and remove it from my person and my home. Please Father God stop what it is doing right now. Please allow me peace to...
Replies
6
Views
142
My Lord Jesus Christ, I am praying for you to cover me with your most precious blood, please rebuke all demonic forces from infiltrating my mind. I don’t want to get swayed anymore by Satan and his demons. I want to fight lust out of my mind, body and spirit. I have been battling with this sin...
Replies
6
Views
306
Lord Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors with her studies and classes today. Lord...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom