I really need the prayer in Jesus Name, I don't have###

Salome Namises

Servant of All
I really need the prayer in Jesus Name, I don't have a place to stay and I have four kids, who are schooling. I am staying at my mother's house but facing lots of problems. I do so much for my mother but she doesn't like me at all. I can do out of my way, but she will not see it. I have applied for a Government flat so I can move out of my mother's house. I have drafted the letter on 16 of January 2018 but until today I have not gotten any answer. Anyone who is working in the Government can apply for a house or flat. Let my God intervene in my story. I really want to move out of this house. The rent is very expensive and I can't afford it. My salary is very small. Let my God make an unexpected miracle happen in Jesus Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
148
I don't know what to do. God knows what it's about. Please help me.
Replies
8
Views
266
After my work finished I was walking toward the bus stop, this one girl came behind me whose working next to my work place, so she said to me, my co-worker she's asking money from everyone there, I got shocked cause recently she joined here, but I know here that she borrows a lot of money then...
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom