I really need prayers. My financial###

Wesley Jackson

Disciple of Prayer
I really need prayers. My financial progression is stagnant and I'm hoping and trusting in God for a better paying job. I have applied for one already and I have hopes of being called for an interview and getting the job.
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16... I am keeping your prayer in my thoughts. God Bless....Keep praying and God will come through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling financially, and I really want to get a Side job please pray and help someone’s well and work on my schedule. I wanna build up my bank account but no one wants to hire me and right now. I work at ### 10 hour days Sunday through Wednesday, but I have Way three days off and I...
Replies
10
Views
172
I was approved overtime and was working every day 7 days a week. Now I am barely getting 40 hrs and way too many days off. I was told I am the only one on 3rd shift. I pray I shine and stand out and get God's favor on me. I really don’t want to get another job. I feel sad. I rather be working...
Replies
10
Views
269
I really want someone to pray for me, I feel I have been ###, ###, and ###, I want to know who is behind all this and why because my life is ### and ### right now.
Replies
7
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom