I really don’t know what to type ...

I really don’t know what to type but I am so broken...I was duped of my house rent in October and now I Have been given an eviction notice...The guy can’t be found and the person that was supposed to pay half said he won’t help anymore...I don’t have any faith anymore...
Lord, show this person they DO have faith. They posted a prayer which means they have faith. I pray for their situation that they will look only to You to provide and not those that they were looking to. MATTHEW 6:33. I pray You will show them that You alone are the provider and bless them with increase of faith and finances and help them to give out of what You bless them with to help someone else. Please do not allow them to lose their home and please open a way Jehovah Jireh. In Jesus Name 🙏 amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope the Lord will stop giving me reasons to stay. May he give me all the reasons to go.
Replies
9
Views
107
I can't believe how everything has come down to this. Why has God abandoned me? I was abandoned upon birth to fend for myself in a hostile, hateful, chaotic, and extremely toxic family. And I've been abandoned now to figure everything out on my own and fix it all with nothing to work with.n...
Replies
9
Views
192
I really don’t know how to talk with my wife or talk about her. She ignorantly does and says evil stuff to me. I try to explain myself to her but she gets everything I say wrongly and it is really upsetting. She just wants to fight with me, she doesn’t need to throw my stuff away like my lotion...
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,121
Messages
16,796,139
Members
649,663
Latest member
Ploerlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom