I prayer to heal my ### heart, ...

Your fallen servant

Humble Prayer Partner
I need prayer to heal my broken heart, loneliness my finances and pay off my debt I ask for wounded relationships to be restored in the holy and powerful name of Jesus
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and tell God Thank You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD, I lift up my heart in prayer and ask for healing from any heartbreak, and please help me find people in romance and friendship who replenish and not drain it. And pray that my plans for the next year come to fruition, and heal my throat. Lifting anyone who reads this up in prayer as well...
Replies
9
Views
137
Please Lord, I've been heartbroken for about ### weeks. My husband said he has someone else and kicked me out of the home. I've always been faithful and now I feel broken and betrayed. It felt like I can't continue with the pain and every time I hear about him, it makes me sick.
Replies
9
Views
172
You are NOT alone, let me help you. The loneliness, depression, and hatred against those who have hurt you has isolated you. You feel that there is no one to help you. You have been abandoned by everyone. Yet, you are not forgotten by the LORD God. I have been sent by the Holy Spirit to help...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom