I Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry1717

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that my ex will text me wanting to hang out and work things out. I really miss ###. You guys are probably hating all my post about him. I'm sorry. I really miss him and need him and need God to answer.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father in heaven, only you know the end from the beginning. If ### is the right person for this prayer requester, then we pray that you will reveal this to their spirit as only you can. Lord, we ask that in all our circumstances, we seek you first. Let us come boldly before your throne with our petitions, and let us stay in faith that you will bring to pass whatever is necessary for our benefit. Sometimes Lord, we want things so desperately; however, only you know if what we seek from you is for our ultimate good. Help this dear person who petitions you for a return and reconciliation with their previous loved one, to trust in you for the best possible outcome for them. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a man who's missing. I found out that his ex was taking money after money from him. His ex's new boyfriend was in prison before for I'm not sure what. Then I found out that his kids had been scared of the man. That there was physical fighting going on in that home. Before they...
Replies
7
Views
96
father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
190
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I was diagnosed with ### from drinking alcohol. I drank after my husband left me. Us. Two daughters. Grown. They are good. Ashamed of me but good. I am finally ok with my ex husband’s cruelty. He did not love me. I got old. I wasn’t pretty. I didn’t tan. I have thin...
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom