I pray whatever the evil one ...

Rachallia

Servant
I pray whatever the evil one has stolen from me I restore it in Jesus name. Or any pastor in Jesus name amen. I cover my self with the blood of Jesus amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A witch coven has been physically and psychologically tormenting me since I met them as a teenager. I am in my ###s now. This includes stalking, sexual assault, the theft of my writing and creative works, sabotaging friendships and church connections. They have stolen from me repeatedly and I...
Replies
8
Views
129
🌱 Those Hearing Christ's Gospel: Revelation, Faith, Water, Growth, Hunger Protection from evil one Mk 4:15 Jn 10:10 🤺 Angels Guard Ps 91:11-16... 🙏 Father, thank You for Your Wisdom and Power -- The "Foolishness of preaching the Cross is both the Wisdom and Power of God for us who are being...
Replies
13
Views
174
🌱 Those Hearing Christ's Gospel: Revelation, Faith, Water, Growth, Hunger Protection from evil one Mk 4:15 Jn 10:10 🤺 Angels Guard Ps 91:11-16... 🙏 Father, thank You for Your Wisdom and Power -- The "Foolishness of preaching the Cross is both the Wisdom and Power of God for us who are being...
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom