I Pray To You God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowgirlboots

Account Closed
I pray to you God in the name of Jesus. I pray to myself about others in my life, morning, noon and night. Sometimes at night I am just too tired to go online and pray for others. Please forgive me. I try to pray for others and I pray for blessings for those that are dedicated to praying for others. We need you in our lives God. I pray for my son to get better even though the doctors tell me my son will only get worse over time. They are only doctors, they are not God. I pray to you God to please make the meds my son takes to work miracles. The doctors tell me the meds will help him cope with his slowly losing his mind over time. I pray he will stop getting worse and he will get better. My son is a Christian. I pray in the name of Jesus for your love, guidance and protection God. I thank you for the heavenly angels here on earth that pray for my son. Thank you for their prayers for without you God and without their prayers we do not know how bad things could actually be. I don't understand your will but I pray your will is to bless my son ### with your mercy, grace, wisdom, strength and your divine intervention. Please Heavenly Father do not let my son ### be hurt anymore than he has been hurt. I pray and I pray and I will never give up praying. I do not understand others that make comments to me as they ask why has he gotten worse with him getting medical help? I just do not know what to tell them. I usually tell them because the doctors are not God. I have been asked, Why Him? I do not know why my son has been put through this. I pray it is your will to help ### because you know his needs God. In Jesus name I pray to you, my God, all of this. AMEN.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
125
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes go smoothly and students have no...
Replies
12
Views
394
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,304
Messages
16,809,666
Members
650,717
Latest member
Driyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom