Chydgel

Disciple of Prayer
I pray to the Lord Jesus to heal my wife, ###, she has battled breast cancer twice over a ten year period, now it has turned to stage 4, metastatic bone cancer of the spine and sternum. She has endured so much. I know God answers all prayers, and God’s will be done. I pray for her healing in this life, does it ever happen in this world? I want so desperately for a miracle that will save her life. Please pray for her.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Have A Blessed New Year 2022 and Never Stop Believing God for Miracles!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, my dog ### is in terrible pain and having a bad weekend. Please help him to find peace and comfort. Allow his body to heal, and find rest. Take away the discomfort, stress, and inflammation in his spine and hips. He is such a good dog and a fighter. I pray that Saint Francis will also...
Replies
12
Views
322
Thank you Lord Jesus thank you my Klarna bill finally was released back to me im not in collections for no reason I was able to pay my bill finally THATS wrong f u Satan that was mean and cruel get back out of my finances for good period. Moving forward what am I supposed to do greatly idk what...
Replies
9
Views
114
I praise You for Your help, and I thank You for who You are and what You have done in all these prayers being answered. I give You all praise and honor and glory, in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom