I pray to take out the Angio sarcoma cancer ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

baumali88

Disciple of Prayer
I pray to take out the Angio sarcoma cancer from my left clavicle and as much as possible I don't want to have an operation as it is a very risky procedure and please help me financially as well and to for me to live and have a longer life and to please bring back my voice.

Thank you so much.

Love,

###
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I guess you knew I was ### when you left me so long ago. Please God, take out this ###. Please have mercy and give me relief.
Replies
8
Views
187
I have stage 4 Sarcoma Cancer. Non curable. I pray God's will be done.
Replies
12
Views
220
Dear everyone, please pray for my husband and me, that my husband will keep lots of success and blessings in his career. He wants to apply for a new job, as a car driving instructor or car driving examiner, because he is not that happy in his current job any longer after lots of years having...
Replies
12
Views
523
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom