i pray to have a constant ride to and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter katherine34
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katherine34

Guest
i pray to have a constant ride to and from work without having to call a cab, and money to always pay my rent, food, and electric, and some for myself
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father we pray for help to be able to have ### to commute and to become self-sufficient in all ways this I pray in Jesus name. Amen.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
318
I feel abandoned in my difficulties. I've searched for answers and I feel discouraged. Unemployed (unjustly) and struggling to keep up with rent and bills. Most won't help unless you have income. The debt is so high that I can't recover from it. I understand that people are not my source, they...
Replies
7
Views
259
You have no idea how supportive this community has been for me especially during this tough time. May God bless you all …. I brought up in a Hindu family & I was a believer in Hindu Gods Fortunately, I accepted Jesus Christ on 15th March, 2023 & surrendered my life… Jesus chose me. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom