I pray to attract a life partner very soon ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ilovelife2013
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ilovelife2013

Guest
I pray to attract a life partner very soon & to marry within ### month

Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Sir/ Madam, I Miss ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###.. I am ### years old women but I am not married yet, please pray for me to find a Caring Loving and wise and good husband. I feel very sad when I feel alone, because I don't have a Life Partner.
Replies
8
Views
290
Pray that I can attract a partner
Replies
9
Views
306
Please pray for me to attract a new job and financial security into my life
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom