Celaerurre

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that Those who want to outline ### from ### job will be disappointed. I pray this year ### shall be celebrated maritally. I pray for Divine healings from any kind of infection. I pray for the grace to know God more I pray ### will not lost any members of ### family. I pray for Divine visitation from the holy spirit.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:42: The upright see and rejoice, but all the wicked shut their mouths. Historical Context: In the context of Israel’s history, God often demonstrated His power by rescuing His people from dire circumstances. The Israelites saw...
Replies
7
Views
106
Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
166
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:10: After ### had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 42:10, we see the turning point in ###’s story. After a long season of...
Replies
8
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom