I pray that the lord will give me guidance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that the lord will give me guidance in my future endeavor as an author/writer. I pray for knowledge, strength, and guidance to finish my novel and find a publisher willing to publish it. I want to do something wonderful with my life that will leave a proud legacy for my family. I pray the lord will continue to keep us in his blessings and favor and to please watch over my husband and children.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude and faith, acknowledging that You are our Protector, Provider, and Guide. Thank You for Your unfailing love and mercy over my life, my husband, and my children. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over our family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
9
Views
217
Heavenly Father, As I move forward on this journey today, I come before You with a heart full of hope and a mind that seeks Your guidance. Lord, help me to focus on You above all—beyond my problems, my worries, and my fears. Teach me to trust Your will, even when the path feels uncertain. Pour...
Replies
10
Views
403
Lord please give me guidance in whether to let go or be patient.
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,034
Messages
16,818,016
Members
651,146
Latest member
Ghiuddoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom