I pray that The Lord should show his great Mercies

Kushder

Disciple of Prayer
I pray that The Lord should show his great Mercies concerning the case I am facing in my office. I know I have made a mistake. God is faithful in forgiveness. I pray for His great Mercies to be extended to me and all brethren who need His Mercies. Merciful and compassionate God pls do not forsake or abandon Us. In JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray
 
I pray with you. Do not abandon us God. We are aware that we make mistakes, we seek your forgiveness. We know Jesus Christ died for our sins. Save ### with what he is facing, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that almighty God should show me mercy and Grant me marital settlement Open my spiritual eye to see the business I can do Bring people that can help me, and give good friends Heal my sister ### from whatever that troubles her stomach which cannot be dictated. Thank you Jesus.
Replies
10
Views
224
I pray for the Lord to show me and my ### mercy. I pray that God forgives me my mistakes and not to allow my sins and mistakes destroy my marriage career and future. For Lord to not allow me to be put to shame and for God to align everything concerning my marriage, family and work lord bless my...
Replies
8
Views
167
I pray for the Lord to show me mercy. I pray that God forgives me my mistakes and not to allow my sins and mistakes destroy my career and future. For Lord to not allow me to be put to shame and for God to align everything concerning my verification and career and cancel the delay in my dataflow...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom