I pray that the land that the ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The land that is to be handed down to me I don't want it, the relatives want me to take over it to keep it in there family name, I dont want it or any of my bloodline. Praying that the land br given to my step grandmothers side of the family as they have lived on it for decades, they deserve to...
Replies
11
Views
159
I humbly request your intercession on behalf of my mother today, as the appointed administrator undertakes the critical responsibility of equitably dividing our grandmother's estate among all beneficiaries. I earnestly pray that this individual executes their duties with integrity and fairness...
Replies
11
Views
171
I pray for financial breakthrough so that we can build our home and stop renting because the landlord wants to take our land in exchange for where we are renting, what hurts is that we have been paying him his rent but he wants to take what is not his forcefully please pray for us in the name of...
Replies
12
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,077
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom