I pray that the Holy Spirit and Jesus will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that the Holy Spirit and Jesus will intercede with all of you to help deliver me from this depression that leads me to contemplate suicide. I need strength to care for my mother who recently had a stroke. Please pray fervently for me. Thanks
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that Holy Spirit and Jesus will block those negative influences surrounding ### and stop going to those cult practices and rebuke the idea that vegetarianism and idol worship is a way to salvation and pray that it be washed away because it is a lie, and block ### from going to those ###...
Replies
8
Views
129
Pray that Holy Spirit and Jesus will block those negative influences surrounding ### and stop going to those cult practices and rebuke the idea that vegetarianism and idol worship is a way to salvation and pray that it be washed away because it is a lie, and block ### from going to those ###...
Replies
8
Views
129
A prayer request of A Personal Prayer me, a financial, guidance of the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ,
Replies
7
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,623
Messages
16,790,243
Members
649,181
Latest member
Dwozaergate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom